Are you searching for the National University Improvement System 2019? Then you are the right place to know about the promotion rules NU. National University is one of the prominent platforms in Bangladesh according to the statistics of 2019. There are a massive number of students studying here. There are some rules of NU that students want to know to improve one to another year. This post, you will get a clear idea of what is the National university improvement systems.
Table of Contents
National University Improvement System
It is Revised rules for the promotion of students of National University. Let’s check out the details of National University Improvement system
Pass Marks: 40(Including Written And In course Exam)
Previous Rules: Pass Marks was 40 but there was a rule for it. Students might get 32 out of 80 in written exams and 8 out of 20 in their in-course exam.
Honours 1st year promotion System
To get improvement from honours the first year to 2nd-year students must acquire these requirements
- Must Be passed 3 Subjects
- GPA: 1.75
- Student Cannot be absent on more than one Subject.
- If a student can’t attend one subject, all other items should be passed
Honours 2nd Year Promotion System
For promotion from 2nd year to 3rd year, you need to pass at least three subjects and earn at least CGPA 2.0.
- 3 Subjects Pass Required
- GPA: 2.00
- Students can’t absent more than one subject
Honours 3rd Year Promotion System:
For the promotion from 3rd year to 4th year, you need to pass at least 4 subjects and earn at least CGPA 2.25.
NU Improvement Rules
There are others some improvement rulest that students must follow. So let’s check out the rules.
- It is mandatory to participate in the exam for all courses (inclusive/theoretical/ practical /fieldwork/oral).
- The 2nd year promotion will be closed until all the subjects of 1st year are passed(Only For Absent Students).
- Improvement can be given once in any year in grade C, D. But you can provide the Improvement as many times as you want if you failed, but within the registration period.
- The registration period is seven years.
- Missing more than one test will result in Not-Promoted.
- If you not-promoted, than one year will loss in your life.
- Implementing the highest B + grade limit rules on granting implements is no longer effective,
Thanks for reading this post about the National University Improvement system. We are happy that we can help with this post. If you want to know anything, then comment here we will try to help you.